Featured Post

Welcome to resonance (Start Here)

Apr 8, 2019

Disclaimer and Research thus far (Update)

To keep you all in the loop here, I've been doing a lot of searching lately, looking for the "range of tones" in music or ambient sound. Little did I know just how difficult it would be to find existing research.

So I suppose I'll have to do it myself :)

Over the next few days and weeks, I will be playing songs into tone finders and recording the high and low ends of the pitch. Likely this will not be a perfect science, and there is much room for fault here. But I set out on this project to find people's 'resonate tones' and I am determined to do so. Any help is appreciated, such as links, or songs you'd like me to work on.

For now I will be working primarily on instrumentals and ambient, but I will be moving up to mainstream songs if interest is expressed.

In the meantime, I will be posting the songs here as I go. Thank you guys for the support thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment