Featured Post

Welcome to resonance (Start Here)

May 22, 2019

Visual Audio


Relaxation is not just about sound, and neither is this blog. Surprisingly, this post is inspired by an advertisement on Google. As it came on, for the first time in a while, I haven't spammed the "skip ad" button. I, then, followed the link to this video by Ridley Scott (Who you've probably heard of). Ridley says in an interview that he wanted to make an advertisement that "isn't just an ad, it's entertainment."

In this video, through 7 chapters, Scott visualizes the tasting notes of a Hennessy. I don't personally drink or know anything about tasting, but I can get a pretty detailed idea of what it looks like to take a sip from this video. The audio is stunning and matches the visual effects perfectly. With a run-time of only four minutes, this video surprised me both in the shortened ad and in the full version.

What matters more to you when you relax: the sound or the video? Do you like to watch looped videos, like waterfalls, or visual effects, like this one, when you relax?

No comments:

Post a Comment